Do you love shopping for Designer items at a great price?? Consider signing up for Rue La La! It is FREE to sign up for and you will get access to all sorts of designer deals!! You can save on Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Gucci and More!!
Here is a hot deal at Grubhub! Right now you can sign up and grab $10 off your $15 or more order! This is for first time orders only! Just enter your email address and your code will be emailed to you! This will be great for the upcoming weekend!
20 Quick & Easy Money Making Ideas to Pay Down Debt
Repin this here – so you don’t lose it!
When you’re in debt, paying it down can often seem like an impossible mountain that you need to climb and it can be so discouraging to think about how to pay it all off. One of the best ways to pay down any large amount of debt is by taking it one small step at a time. It may seem like a lot of work, but little amounts can add up to big ones very, very quickly. Take a look at these 20 quick and easy money making ideas to pay down debt. They’re all perfect for making a little extra cash to help you climb that mountain.
- Collect and trade in soda cans – While you won’t pay off your car this way, you can make a decent chunk of change per trip if your local recycling center pays for aluminum. The families that I’ve known that have done this have typically made $20 or $30 per trip! Just be sure to rinse them well before storing them to keep any pests away.
- Put your writing skills to use – Sites like Scriptd will pay you to write for them. The amount of money you’ll earn depends on how long the article is and how much the person who requested it is willing to pay. You could easily earn an extra $100 or more per month just by writing a few things per month.
- Put the mower to work – Instead of letting your mower sit all week long, put it to work by mowing lawns for other people. I know it seems like “kids work,” but its kid’s work that could easily put an extra $100/week into your debt paying funds.
- Clean and organize – Grab your mop and broom and clean someone else’s home. You’d be surprised at just how much some people will pay you to clean their home. I’ve seen rates of anywhere from $300 per job to $75 per room.
- Take a Survey – Despite what the general opinion of them can be, surveys can be an excellent way to add some bulk to your get out of debt fund. Some of my favorite ones can be found in another post I did about which survey sites are my favorites HERE.
- Grocery shop for others – If you live in a larger city, consider going grocery shopping for others. People that work a lot or are home bound will usually pay a decent amount just to have someone else shop for them.
- Run a home daycare – If you’re a stay at home mom, consider adding one or two babysitting kids for a good way to make some extra cash. Most people charge up to $25 per day. With a couple of full time kids to watch, you could easily be making a full time check each week.
- Get Crafty – Do you crochet? How about Knitting or Embroidery? If so, sign up for an Etsy account and start selling your wares! Etsy is full of people that have made full time businesses just out of what used to be a hobby!
- Have a yard sale – Yard sales are a fantastic way to raise some extra funds. The last yard sale I had earned us a whopping $1100! A good rule of thumb is to keep your prices low and to get rid of anything you haven’t used in 6 months or more.
- Get baking – Hop onto your local Facebook buy & sell groups and check them out. Some people make a pretty decent amount of extra cash just by baking things like homemade bread, banana bread and even cakes!
- Become a personal shopper for free – Sears and Kmart both have an awesome program called Shop Your Way Rewards that will let you earn extra cash just by helping others shop! You can check it out and get started over on the Shop Your Way website.
- Consign, Consign, Consign – Sites like ThredUp, LikeTwice and Swap.com are all fantastic for consigning clothing that you no longer need or want. ThredUp and Swap takes kids and women’s clothing and LikeTwice takes women’s and men’s.
- Go for a Walk – Grab your leashes and offer to walk the dogs in your town. Pricing will vary depending on your town.
- Sell your old books – Scope out your local used book stores to see if they offer cash for used books. If so? You may have a small goldmine lying at home on the bookshelf!
- House-Sit – If you’re open to a background and reference check, you might make a little extra cash housesitting while people in your town are on vacation. Duties might include things like watering plants, feeding pets or just making sure everything is locked up tight and safe.
- Put your thrift stores to work – Hit up your local thrift stores for finds that you could flip for cash. If you pay $3.00 for something and can sell it for $5.00, you’ve made a small profit! I know of people who make six figures per year doing this on Ebay!
- Test Websites – User Testing will pay you $10.00 for every website that you test! It’s a small amount, but it’s very quick and easy to do!
- Go grocery shopping – Cashback apps like Checkout51, iBotta, SNAP and Reciept Hog are a fantastic way to put some money back in your pocket. Scan your receipts and use the cash (or gift cards) you earn to pay down your debt a bit.
- Work for Apple – Occasionally, Apple will have openings for iTunes chat advisors. These advisors work from home and make a really decent amount! To find out if they have openings, check the Apple Jobs page and search for “chat.”
- Sell Photos – Stockphoto sites like iStock will often let you sign up to sell photos to earn royalities. If taking them is your thing and you’re good at it, you could easily turn your camera into a second income!
4 Creative Ways To Use Bobby Pins
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
4 Creative Ways To Use Bobby Pins
If there is a girl or women living around the house, you most likely know what a bobby pin is. If not, a bobby pin is a small brown hair pin used to keep hair and hairstyles in place. But these little pins aren’t just for hair anymore. They actually have a ton of creative uses and ideas and most of the time all you need is one pin. Check out the list below for 4 creative ways to use bobby pins:
- Nail Holder: If you are working around the house, using a hammer and nails try this trick! Use a bobby pin to hold the nail in place. Slip the pin around the nail and place it where you want it to go. The pin will help keep the nail steady so you can hammer it in and you’ll avoid hitting your fingers with the hammer!
- Fashion Fix: If you are wearing a racerback style tank top, bobby pins can help you create the perfect bra to go with it. Take two bobby pins and create an x shape by putting the pins together. Then use the x on the back of your bra straps to make a racerback style bra strap. This will hide bra straps under your tank and will save you from buying a new convertible bra.
- Zipper Help: If your zipper breaks and you’re in a pinch, use bobby pins. A bobby pin will make the perfect handle for a zipper and keep your favorite sweater alive. Simply, slip the pin in to the place where your zipper handle should be. Until you get it fixed, this is the perfect solution!
- Pitter: If you’re not a fan of removing pits from your olives and cherries, bobby pins will come to the rescue. Remove the pit by pushing the unused bobby pin up through the bottom of the olive or cherry. The pit will pop right out and you can enjoy your snack of choice!
Check out this HOT deal! Right now you can get this Maytag Speed Heat Steam Iron for only $35.19 at Amazon! Plus shipping is FREE.
Maytag irons have been engineered to deliver the best possible performance. New heating technology at the core of the iron maximizes performance, and lowers power consumption – bringing the iron from power-off to full heat in about 40 seconds. The new efficient heating system also allows the steam to regenerate in less than 3 seconds after using the burst function, which means shorter ironing times, better performance, and less power consumption.
Calling all cooks! Right now you can get this Customizable Ceramic Spice Jars or Seasoning Containers for only $12.74 at Amazon! Plus you can get FREE shipping on orders over $25 or if you are an Amazon Prime Member.
Looking for an elegant, beautiful and multipurpose condiment set for your kitchen? Want to impress your dinner guests with a decorative spices serving kit or sugar bowl? Need a special housewarming dipping dish gift idea for your loved ones?
Mark you calendars for this delicious freebie! On April 26th head over to your local Wetzel’s Pretzels to get a FREE Pretzel!
Wow! Right you can get this Atlin Stainless Steel Insulated Tumbler for only $16.99 at Amazon! What a great gift idea for any who takes beverages on the go! Plus you can get FREE shipping on orders over $25 or if you are an Amazon Prime Member.
- Sleek Design- 100% stainless steel, grip- friendly design to keep hydrated wherever life takes you.
- BPA Free- Dishwasher- safe without the threat of toxins.
- Built Tougher- The Atlin Tumbler is 7 5/8″ high and carries up to 30oz of liquid; all while being able to fit in standard size cup holders.
- Snug Insulation- 2 layers of insulation to maintain your drink’s temperature no matter the outside climate.
- Transparent Lid- Weather-proof clear lid to keep an eye on the status of your remaining drink
Thanks, Free Stuff Finder!
Wow! Right now Amazon has this Fisher-Price Little People A Christmas Story for only $20.53! What a great gift idea! Plus you can get FREE shipping on orders over $25 or if you are an Amazon Prime Member.
- Star Lights Up, Set Plays “Away in the Manger”
- Figures Included: Joseph, Mary, Baby Jesus, Angel, Three Wise Men, 2 Donkeys, Camel, Sheep, Cow
- Includes Stable, Left and Right Stone Walls with Palm Trees, Hay Bale, Donkey’s Cart
- Lights and Sounds Model # J2404-0910G1
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
Buy 4 State Fair Corn Dogs 4/$10
Pay $10 & receive 100 Everyday Points and $0.75 (x3) wyb State Fair Corn Dogs with Ibotta (limit 5)
= $1.73 a piece!
Thanks, Wild for Wags!