Crock Pot Recipes
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Here are 10 Crock Pot Recipes you must try and will love!
Crock pot cooking is perfect year round! During the winter you can through together an awesome soup and during the summer you can have a warm home-cooked meal without heating up the house. You can make desserts, soups, side dishes, main courses or anything else you think up!
10 Slow Cooker Recipes
1. Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken – This dish is packed with flavor and works wonderful for a taco night. Easy to make, very little ingredients and you can make it as spicy or non-spicy as you want.
2. BBQ Pulled Pork – Pulled BBQ pork is a great summer dish and it just got better because you can cook it in the crock pot! Toss the ingredients in and by dinner you will have a very tasty meal.
3. Crockpot Apple Sauce – I have heard of crock pot apple sauce but some of the recipes I come across seem a little daunting. This one looks so easy and I bet the whole house will smell great!
4. Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes – You see a lot of full course meals for crock pot cooking but sometimes my husband is cooking up the main course on the grill. When he is on grill duty this means I only need a side dish. These bacon cheese potatoes look like the perfect side dish for a BBQ dinner.
5. Crockpot Hot Wings – Game day or as an appetizer for a BBQ, these crock pot hot wings look like they would be a hit. Not to mention you can find chicken wings on sale all the time!
6. Slow Cooker Rotisserie – You will often hear that buying a whole chicken can save you a lot of money! This is true, when possible try to buy a whole chicken. The problem a lot of people have is not knowing how to cook a whole chicken. This recipe makes it simple!
7. Crockpot Tropical Chicken – Just the name alone sounds good to me. Tropical chicken paired with a tropical drink and a side salad! Sounds like the perfect summer dish to me.
8. Kentucky Crockpot Chilli – Good southern chilli is hard to come by, most people keep their recipes a secret. I’m looking forward to trying this one out.
9. Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup – I can picture having this recipe with some fresh french bread. I really like that I can put potatoes in the crock pot and have baked potato soup later that evening. Sounds easy enough to me!
10. Slow Cooker Lasagna – Lasagna is a classic recipe that many people just don’t have the time to make. Slow cooker lasagna is a great way to enjoy this classic dish without slaving over the stove.
Also…don’t forget my super popular Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos Recipe (Super Easy and Yummy!)!