*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Salsa seems to be one of the most popular dishes at any party. However, salsa can be tricky to make especially if you’re looking for a certain flavor. Today I have 10 salsa recipes that should really impress your family and friends!
10 Homemade Salsa Recipes
1. Fresh Homemade Salsa – Fresh salsa is the best and it really shows when you use fresh ingredients.
2. Roasted Tomato Salsa – If you haven’t tried roasting your vegetables before making your salsa you need to. Roasted vegetables really add lots of flavor to salsa.
3. Pico de Gallo – You really get creative with Pico de Gallo! You can go the traditional route or add in avocado, shrimp and just about anything else. Best part about this post is there is a video tutorial.
4. Quick and Easy Salsa – This recipe is perfect for those times when last-minute guests come over. You should be able to whip this together in no time at all.
5. Cucumber Mango Salsa – What a great salsa recipe for those hot summer days. It’s a refreshing and unique salsa that will really intrigue people.
6. Fire Roasted Salsa – Another roasted salsa but this one sounds like it has a little more of a spicy kick! This one also sounds like it will be really tasty.
7. Famous Black Bean Salsa – The black bean salsa would be a great addition to Tex-Mex party night. Black bean is very popular among Tex-Mex food.
8. Dana’s Easy Salsa – You really can never have enough quick and easy recipes. Dana’s salsa does not look to hard to put together and it sounds like something you could do very quickly.
9. Cilantro Salsa – This salsa is loaded with cilantro! If you love cilantro then you are going to fall in love with this recipe. If you’re not a fan of cilantro, I would suggest picking another salsa recipe.
10. Habanero Salsa – I hope you like it hot, because this recipe is all about the hotness! If you’re not familiar with Habanero peppers be warned that they are very hot.
Do you have a salsa recipe? I’d love it if you shared your recipe with us!