*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Summertime is great time to bond with your kids! A lot of parents struggle with finding ways to keep their children entertained over summer vacation. No matter what your child’s age is, crafts are the perfect opportunity to get some quality bonding time in. I’ve complied a list of 10 different crafts for you to do with your children over the summer. There is something on this list for boys, girls, teens, toddlers and the elementary age!
10 Summer Crafts to do With the Kids
1. How to Make Flip Flops with Bling – This looks like such a fun activity for girls of all ages. Whether you have a toddler or a teen they will love making bling flip-flops! Best part is you could make these flip-flops on just about any budget.
2. DIY Etched Glass Mug – This craft might be a little harder for young children but with supervision and guidance, this could turn out to be a very fun craft. You can really get creative with this one and let your imagination run wild.
3. DIY Bulletin Board for Kids – The DIY Bulletin Board is a great project to do with your children over the summer. The kids will have fun and it’s a great way to start organizing their rooms.
4. DIY Glitter Jeans – Do your daughters have some old jeans lying around? This is the perfect craft to let the kids imagination go wild and customize their clothes! This would be a great craft to bond over and teach your children to let their individual personality shine.
5. Sock Puppet Craft – Kids love making sock puppets and parents can probably remember how much they had with them as children. Gather up some old socks and you will be ready for this craft.
6. DIY Stencil Mug Set – This post shows you how to make a mug for Father’s Day. However, you could turn this craft into Christmas presents, birthday presents a gift for a teacher or any other occasion. The kids will have a blast making this.
7. Colored Rice Activity for Toddlers – We think of doing crafts with our teens and young children but crafts with the babies is normally out of the question. This rice activity really let’s you get your baby or toddler involved. I think this is a must do if you have young children.
8. Paper Plate Craft – This craft is so cute yet so simple! This is one of those crafts even the boys will want to get involved in.
9. Recycled Robot – The ultimate craft for boys! Girls will probably want to jump in on this one as well. Not only does this craft look super fun but it teaches kids about recycling. Win – Win!
10. Rock Stamp Craft – You can turn this craft into an outing and a craft! Take the kids out to collect some rocks and then come home and start crafting. The kids will love this and your budget will love you.