*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a yummy salad. The problem I have is coming up with creative ways to put together a salad. I usually end up sticking with what I know. I’ve decided this summer I’m going to venture out of my comfort zone and try some new salad recipes. I’ve put together a list of salad’s I want to try this summer. Hopefully, you find something on this list that will get you to try something new this summer!
10 Salad Recipes for Summer
*Bonus* Salad Recipes:
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
- Summer Vegetarian Recipes – Garden Pasta Salad
- Fruit Spinach Salad
- Summer Vegetarian Recipes: Berry Cous Cous Salad
- Greek pasta salad
1. Salad Bar Party – I’ve never had a salad bar party but this sounds pretty awesome! This post even has printables to make your salad bar party run smooth.
2. Chicken Salad Cucumber Cups – These chicken salad cucumber cups look absolutely amazing! You could use these as an appetizer or as a salad with dinner.
3. Tuna Pasta Salad – I picked the tuna pasta salad because this would be a great side dish at any dinner party, especially during the summer!
4. Spring Strawberry Salad – A spring strawberry salad just sounds like summer! It sounds fresh and very healthy, I’m looking forward to this one.
5. Buffalo Chicken Salad – For those nights when you don’t feel like cooking this recipe could really come in handy! I can imagine that this dish would be pretty filling.
6. Simple Italian with Fresh Mozzarella – You can never go wrong with a quick and simple salad. Sometimes these ones are the best!
7. Mexican Salad Recipe – The Mexican salad recipe sounds like the perfect recipe for game days or when you want a really good appetizer.
8. Fennel Salad – Salad is already good for us but add in fennel and you are really getting some good nutrients!
9. Green Salad with Avocado Dressing – The salad is simple but the dressing is unique and creative. You will really impress your guests with this dressing.
10. Avocado Tofu Salad – 100% gluten-free! This will be a crowd pleaser if you have anyone in your life living a gluten-free diet.
Do you stick with a traditional green salad during summer or something a little more creative?