*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Desserts are something we enjoy year-round! It doesn’t matter whether it is cold outside or blazing hot, we all love our sweets. However, there are some sweets that just work better during the summer months. Today’s post has 10 summertime desserts. For the most part fresh and fruity make the best summertime desserts, there are exceptions when it comes to chocolate!
10 Summertime Desserts
Bonus – Snickers Caramel Apple Salad Recipe – Snickers caramel apple salad is the perfect Summer treat!
Bonus – Chocolate Lasagna – This next recipe is one you will DEFINITELY want to keep on hand. It is one of the most popular desserts.It melts in your mouth, looks and taste like Heaven and is SUPER delicious!
Bonus – Sour Patch Grapes – Sour Patch Grapes are perfect for kids! and super easy to make with only 2 ingredients!
Bonus – Cotton Candy Cookies – These are no bake cookies and melt in your mouth just like cotton candy!
Bonus – Butterfinger Pie – Butterfinger Pie is perfect for any Butterfinger lover!
1. Strawberry Basil Hand Pies – I don’t know that I have ever had a dessert with basil in it. These look really good and sound perfect for the summer months!
2. Grilled Peaches – Grilled Peaches! Now that just sounds amazing, what a perfect option for a family BBQ.
3. Strawberry Shortcake Recipe – Strawberry shortcake is something my family really enjoys during the summer months. This is a great recipe!
4. Cinnamon Apple Pie, In a Cone – Normally apple pie reminds me of the fall and winter holidays. Something about this recipe really caught my eye for the summer. Maybe it was the fact it is served in a cone!
5. Snickers Salad – Now this is not your ordinary salad. Nope, this is a snickers salad. Yes, the candy!
6. Blue Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes – Just the flavoring of these cupcakes sound like summer. Anything with lemonade in it sounds refreshing and the fact it’s a cupcake is just a bonus.
7. Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge – Fudge is another recipe that reminds me of the holidays and isn’t something I would normally enjoy during the summer. The fact that this is freezer fudge sparked my interest.
8. Fruit Kabobs – We love meat and veggie kabobs in our home so fruit kabobs will be a hit for sure! This recipe really shows you some creative ways to serve the kabobs.
9. No Bake Cookies – These no bake cookies will be a hit for just about every household this summer. No-one wants to turn on their oven and heat up the house, the fact these are no bake is awesome.
10. Mini Reese’s Cheesecakes – Cheesecake is a great summertime recipe and add Reese’s to it and it’s even better. This is also a no bake recipe!
Join in on the conversation and tell us about your favorite summertime dessert!