*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I feel pretty safe saying that we are all busy women and don’t always have time to fit in a stop at the gym. So many of us want to get in shape but just don’t have the time. Today’s post gives you 10 workouts to get you in shape and you can do these from your home! There should be something for everyone on this list!
10 Workouts to Get You in Shape
1. Bye-Bye Jiggly Arms – This is the perfect workout to your arms in shape.
2. Lose the Pooch-Ab Workouts – The stomach area seems to be the hardest part of a woman’s body to tone up. This area is even more stubborn if you have had children. This workout looks like the perfect plan to get your tummy whipped into shape.
3. Bubble Butt Exercises – We all want a nice firm butt and this workout routine will help you get just that!
4. Treadmill Workouts – If you have a treadmill you will want to read this post. This post gives you several treadmill routines.
5. Gym Workout At Home – As busy women we don’t always have time to go to the gym. This post gives you a gym quality workout you can do in the comfort of your home.
6. 7 Leg Exercises – Ready to get your legs looking great? You should be able to do just that with this routine.
7. Tank Top Arms Workout – Tank top arms are just what we all need in time for summer! Get started on this workout right away.
8. 8 Tips to Rock a Swimsuit This Summer – 8 great tips to looking great in a swimsuit. I think we all want to look the best we can so this is a must read!
9. Lower Body At Home Workout – This post gives you tips on getting your butt, thighs, inner thighs and your legs in shape.
10. Beginners Guide To Yoga – Yoga is extremely popular and this is the ultimate guide to yoga for beginners.