Summer Drink Recipes
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Below are 11 Summer Drink Recipes that you and the kiddos will love all Summer long.
The sun is out, the kids are on summer break and it is time to enjoy some sunshine! When I think of summer I think of barbecues, pool parties, enjoying some much-needed time with my family and refreshing drinks to stay cool. Here is a list of drinks that I’m willing to bet your family will love to have this summer. I know I can’t wait to make a few of these!
11 Family Friendly Summer Drinks
1. Pina Colado Smoothie – Smoother and summer just go together. There isn’t anything much better than cooling off with a refreshing smoothing. The adults will love this virgin Pina Colado smoothie!
2. Strawberry Lemonade Recipe from Scratch – When it gets hot outside, it is SO nice to have some sweet and fresh home made lemonade. Add some Strawberries and it gets even better! This recipe is super easy and makes a delicious Summer treat.
3. Cherry Cola Smoothie – Growing up I loved Cherry Cola and this is such a unique twist on a traditional soda. I think kids will really enjoy this one.
4. Classic Vanilla Malt – Nothing like a good old fashion malt. You can really take this recipe and make it your own. Get creative, try different flavors or maybe add in some toppings!
5. Strawberry Mango Smoothie – On a hot day I love enjoying fresh fruit and this recipe is packed with fresh fruit. Nothing says tropical like strawberry and mango put together.
6. Watermelon Blueberry Smoothie – You don’t find watermelon drink recipes all that often. When I came across this one I knew I was going to have to try it.
7. Easy Watermelon Lemonade – Lemonade is a favorite in our household and I’ve never once thought to add watermelon to it. I think this drink would go over really good at a family barbecue.
8. Homemade Soda Pop – I know a lot of people try to eliminate soda from their homes, which I think is great! However, I think it would be fun to make this homemade soda pop with the kids. The kids would really enjoy making their own soda and getting a special treat.
9. Cake Batter Milkshake – The picture alone on this one is enough to make you want this drink. It is such a gorgeous drink, I had to read it twice to make sure there wasn’t alcohol in it. Sure enough this one is family friendly.
10. Pineapple Whip – Pineapple screams tropical! Try having a luau this summer and serve up this drink. Your friends and family will feel like they are in the tropics.
11. Homemade Strawberry Lemonade – Once again lemonade is a favorite and adding strawberry to it just makes it even more tasty. The kids might even enjoy making this for a lemonade stand this summer.
Do you have a favorite drink recipe? I’d love to give it a try!