*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
We love candy around here but it’s always much tastier (and even a little healthier) when you make it yourself at home. These copycat 3 Musketeers taste just like the real thing and guess what else….they only take 2 ingredients. Yep, you will just need a chocolate dipping tray (or you can melt chocolate) and marshmallow creme. You may want to let the kiddos help out for fun. Enjoy!
2 Ingredient Copycat 3 Musketeers
- 16 oz Chocolate Dipping Tray
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme DIRECTIONS:
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil and grease. Set aside.
- Take 8 ounces of chocolate and melt by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Heat marshmallow creme in a large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds.
- Stir melted chocolate into marshmallow creme and util blended and spread into prepared loaf pan.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into serving sized bars.
- Return to freezer for 1 hour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Take remaining chocolate and melt by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip each bar in chocolate to cover completely (shaking off excess) and place on prepared sheet.
- Place in refrigerator until set.