*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
We love making these banana cookies for a healthy breakfast on the go. I like making them at night and then having them ready for the kiddos to take to school or in the car. All you need are 2 ingredients and that includes banana and oatmeal….seriously, that’s it! Try them out and let me know what you think. Oh and I recommend using really ripe bananas so they are sweeter. Enjoy!
2 Ingredient Oatmeal Banana Cookie
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 2 Over Ripe Bananas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray Cookie Sheet with non-cook spray.
- Add both ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Mash and Mix together until well blended
- Feel free to toss in nuts, chocolate chips, cinnamon.
- Place 1 inch spoons of mixture on to prepared pan.
- Slightly press down on Cookie.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes (oven times will vary).