4th Of July Cupcakes Recipe: Red, White and Blue Chocolate Cupcakes
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
REPIN it here
Follow me on Pinterest
This next recipe would be perfect for 4th of July recipes! You could take these to a party, picnic, etc and they will be a huge hit! Check out how to make them below…
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Strawberries (cut into pieces)
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and white sugar with electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Next, stir in eggs and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Slowly add in cocoa powder and baking powder and mix until just combined.
- While still mixing, alternate adding milk and flour into bowl until blended.
- Evenly distribute batter into lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Once cooled, top with your favorite homemade or store-bought frosting and fresh berries.
- Yield: 16 cupcakes
Adapted from here