*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
REPIN it here!
5 Beauty Tips and Tricks From Your Kitchen:
Keeping up with a daily beauty routine can be hard to do and after a while can get expensive. The good news is that you can save some money by creating beauty products with items found around the house and kitchen. Check out these great beauty tricks below:
- Honey Moisturizer: Apply 1 tsp of honey and moisturize directly on to your face. Let the honey sit for about 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water. This will moisturize tone your face and reduce the redness of acne.
- Strawberry Teeth Whitener: Using two ripe strawberries, mash them into a paste with tablespoon of baking soda. Brush mixture onto teeth and let sit for 15-30 mins. This paste will act as a natural teeth whitener and can be done once every week
- Food Mask: Use kitchen items such as egg whites, honey and even plain yogurt to create a food mask. Either use these items on their own or mix together and apply to face for a refreshing toning facial mask.
- Sugar Scrub: Using white or brown sugar and olive oil, mix equal parts together and add a few drops of essential oil drops. Once this is mixed together, massage onto skin and exfoliate. Rinse with water when finished for smooth results.
- Baking Soda Facial: Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Apply to face, massage and rinse. This will leave you with a bit of tingling feeling but will remove dry and dead skin.
20 Uses for Lemons (Health, Beauty, Cleaning, Eating and More!)
How To Use Ice Cubes To Remove Furniture Dents From Carpet
Remove Rust Spots From Silverware and Knives
How To Use Walnuts To Remove Furniture Scratches
How To Soften Hard Brown Sugar