6 Uses For Milk
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
6 Uses For Milk
Milk is a household staple for most people and many use it for it’s traditional uses such as drinking or using it in recipes. But have you considered alternative uses for milk? It can be used in our beauty routine, in first aid methods and even in cleaning. Milk is a versatile product that can be used almost anywhere! Check out the list below for 6 different ways to use milk around the house:
- Sunburn Relief: Believe it or not milk can help soothe a sunburn. Simply dip a cotton ball into a small amount of milk and rub onto sunburn directly. This will help cool and repair the skin.
- Bath Time: Milk can also be used when it comes to bath time! If you want super smooth skin, try adding a half cup of whole milk to your next bath.
- Cleaning Skin: For natural skin cleaner for those times when your hands are stained from painting or gardening try this: Cut a lemon in half and dip one side into a small bowl of milk. Use the lemon to scrub and remove paint off of fingers and skin. Reapply with more milk as needed.
- Silverware Shine: If you are looking to shine up your silverware try this method using sour milk. Simply, fill a glass with a half cup of sour milk and soak silverware for no more than a half an hour. Once it has soaked, wash as normal and dry. This will leave you with super shiny silverware.
- Leather Shiner: Milk can be used to shine leather shoes believe it or not! Dip a cloth into a small bowl of milk and shine shoes as normal. The milk will leave your shoes looking brand new!
- Throat Soother: Throat suffering from spicy food? Milk can come to the rescue! If food becomes too spicy while eating, have a glass of milk to soothe the burn. You’ll be feeling better in no time.
Leave a Reply