*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
These dip cups are great for parties! I hate double dipping and can’t stand eating out of a huge dip bowl that’s been double dipped who knows how many times. 😉 With that being said, I love making and dipping out of these homemade 7 layer dip cups. Enjoy!
Bye Bye double-dipping! 😉
7 Layer Dip Cups
(Yield about 6 individual cups)
- 16 oz Refried Beans
- 1 package Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1 cup Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup slice Green Onions
- 1/4 cup sliced Olives
- Add taco seasoning to refried beans and mix well.
- Drain some of the moisture from the salsa so that it doesn’t seep down into lower layers.
- Layer ingredients into each cup being careful not to smear on the sides.
- Gently push down each ingredient to clean any empty spaces.
- Layer about 2 tablespoons of each into the cups:
- Bean mixture
- Sour Cream
- Divide tomatoes evenly across cups.
- Top each with green onions and olives.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.