*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I am so in love with this super easy biscuits recipe! You probably already have all the ingredients on hand because it only takes a few! These are super easy and quick to make and some of my favorite biscuits ever. Enjoy!
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 7-up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 up. (Dough will be very soft – which is fine)
- Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix.
- Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit or cookie cutter (mason jars or other kitchen items work great for this too).
- Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9×13 casserole dish.
- Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake for 12-15 minutes or until brown.
Thanks, Show Me Nan