8 Beauty Uses For Oranges
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
8 Beauty Uses For Oranges
Oranges have been a staple in many diets in households all over the world for many years. But are they just for eating? Funny enough, oranges are packed with secret uses that can be used outside the house, inside and even in our beauty routine. It might not be your first thought to use an orange on your face or body but there are some great ideas if you’re looking for a natural alternative when it comes to beauty care. Check out the list below for 8 beauty uses using oranges:
- Nails: If you want your nails to really shine, try rubbing orange peels on the nail bed. By doing this you will bring out the natural shine in your nails and they will stand out all day!
- Dry Skin: If you tend to experience dry skin after being in the sun, try this trick using half an orange. Simply, slice an orange, rub in small circles all over your face and follow up with a good rinse. The orange will bring moisture to your skin and you will feel refreshed in no time.
- Oil Reduction: If you have an oily complexion, it can be hard to combat on your own. Try this method of freezing orange peels into ice cubes. Once frozen rub the orange infused cube on your face where oil is the strongest. This will reduce the amount of oil on your face and will act as a preventive measure if repeated regularly.
- Bad Breath: Yes it’s true, you can eat the peel as well as the orange and it comes with added benefits! By chewing on a small piece of orange peel, it will help remove and conquer bad breath and bacteria.
- Body Scrub: If you are looking for an easy, DIY body scrub this is the perfect solution! Wrap a few orange peels in cheesecloth and tie it closed. Use this bundle , just like you would an exfoliating brush or loofah and you’ll be amazed at the soft skin results!
- Bath Powder: For a rejuvenating bath experience, try adding some orange peel powder to your next soak! Simply use a mixer or blender to turn dried orange peels in to a powder and add it to your hot bath.
- Blood Pressure: While it may not be a beauty use, orange zest in water can be very helpful in all aspects! By adding a little zest to your water you can improve your energy, lower blood pressure and you will feel refreshed all day.
- Anti Aging: Did you know that oranges carry properties to help reduce and slow the aging process? All you have to do is keep up your orange intake. Try orange slices for snack or as an easy dessert!