8 Uses For Vaseline
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
8 Uses For Vaseline
Vaseline is one product that can be used just about anywhere. You can use it in your home beauty routine, a base for DIY projects and products or you can even use over the holidays! Vaseline doesn’t cost a lot to pick up in store and it comes with the added bonus that one bottle will go a long way. Check out the list below for 8 uses for Vaseline:
- Pumpkin Carving: Once you have carved a pumpkin for Halloween try rubbing Vaseline on the exposed edges and top. This will keep the pumpkin from rotting and will give your edges a nice shiny finish!
- Tattoo Protection: If you have a tattoo, Vaseline is a great product to have on hand. It will not only speed up the healing process after getting a new tattoo it will also keep it protected while it’s healing.
- Eyelashes: It has been said the Vaseline can help your eyelashes grow big and strong! Apply a quick coat of Vaseline to your eyelashes nightly and watch as they grow in fuller and longer.
- Perfume: If you love to wear perfume but hate how it fades so quickly, try this! Apply Vaseline to the spots you would normal spray perfume. Rub it into your skin and let dry. Once dry spray your perfume over those spots. This will help the smell last longer and stay on your skin.
- Aftershave: If you are short on aftershave or you prefer something with no scent, try Vaseline! It works great to smooth and soothe skin after a shave. This is also a great option for newly shaved legs.
- DIY Lip Gloss: With Vaseline and a few household ingredients, you can make your own lip gloss! It won’t take more than 5 minutes and you’ll be saving money by making it at home! DIY lip gloss also makes a great personalized gift as you can customize the flavors.
- Remove Make Up: Not only can Vaseline be used as a make up remover, it can also be used to remove make up off of clothes. Simply apply a small amount of Vaseline to the stain and rub in slightly. Wash as normal and repeat as needed.
- Grease: Vaseline can be used in replacement to a store bought greaser for sticky and squeaky items. Use it on sticky windows, stroller wheels or even a stuck door. It also works great for getting stuck rings off your finger!