*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
These caramel apple taquitos are actually really simple to make. I love making these as a snack for the kiddos. They are perfect for summer and the kids can make their own. You won’t need many ingredients (in fact, you may already have everything you need to make them). Did I mention that these are DELICIOUS?! Just be sure to use your favorite caramel to make it even tastier. Enjoy!
Caramel Apple Taquitos
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 5 oz Caramel Sauce
- 20 oz can Apple Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 9×13″ dish and set aside.
- Combine Sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
- Chop pie filling into small size pieces.
- Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
- Spread tortilla with thin layer of caramel sauce in the middle.
- Cover caramel with diced apple filling.
- Roll tortilla and place in prepared dish.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15 minutes of until golden and bubbling on ends.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.