Remember, Amazon can change their prices at any time.
- Guide submarines through lush, undersea 3D environments
- A variety of unique touch-screen applications including the ability to pump water out of a leaking sub
- Branching paths, split-second decisions and attacks from enemy ships make for a thrilling undersea adventure
- Multiple ways to play, including mission play, periscope based play using the 3DS’ gyro sensor and the chess like Steel Commander two-player strategy mode
- The 3D effect in Steel Diver makes players feel like they are peering into an aquarium, with the action unfolding right before their eyes