*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
Have you ever gone to a restaurant and had a fabulous artichoke spinach dip and thought, this can’t be hard to make? Well, you were right. This dip is great for a crowd, and I love to bake it in my smaller Crock-Pot to keep it warm. Serve it with some pita or tortilla chips, or your favorite veggies.
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, cut into small pieces
- 3 C fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 8oz pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 C sour cream
- 1 C parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 t red pepper flakes
- 1 t garlic, chopped
- Mix the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the parmesan, red pepper, and garlic, mixing well.
- Add the artichoke hearts and spinach, mixing until well coated.
- Pour into a lightly greased 1.5 qt crockpot. Bake at 375 degrees F until bubbly and hot throughout.
- Place in the crockpot warmer on low. Serve and enjoy!