*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I love coming up with and trying out new dip recipes. These are always good for Sunday football, Birthday parties or just a yummy snack. This bacon cheddar dip is actually very easy to make and comes together quickly. I love using the microwavable bacon because it tastes just as good and is much easier and cleaner to make. Enjoy!
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 packet Ranch Dip
- 6 strips precooked microwavable Bacon
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chop bacon strips into 1/4″ squares
- Mix together sour cream and ranch mix until well blended.
- Add bacon and cheese and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.