*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
These aren’t just deviled eggs with bacon….they are even better than that! This bacon deviled eggs recipe is the perfect way to make the deviled egg mixture (I use sweet pickle relish which I haven’t really seen but trust me, you need to try it)! These are perfect for appetizers, BBQ’s, parties and get-togethers. Enjoy this simple recipe!
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 Boiled Eggs
- 2 slices Bacon fried
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Paprika to sprinkle as garnish
- Cut fried bacon into 12 small pieces.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix until consistency is smooth.
- Transfer mixture to zippered bag and clip corner for piping.
- Pipe mixture into cooked egg whites evenly.
- Garnish with paprika and bacon pieces.
- Store covered in refrigerator.