*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Yummy! In need of a delicious side dish or breakfast dish? If so, you will definitely want to try out this bacon fried potatoes recipe. I love adding a little syrup to mine after they’re cooked for a sweet and salty flavor. Enjoy…
Bacon Fried Potatoes
- 5-6 cups cubed red potatoes
- 2-3 thick cut strips of bacon,
- 1 clove of fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley fresh or dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a pan fry your bacon, remove from pan, but keep the drippings.
- Add fresh garlic and parsley to the bacon drippings set aside.
- Prep a large baking sheet with 1 table of olive oil on the bottom, set aside.
- Wash and cube potatoes, boil them for 10 mins in a large stock pot or till they are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes, then in a mixing bowl add hot potatoes, bacon drippings, garlic and parsley.
- Stir until well coated salt and pepper to taste, pour out onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, till they turn golden brown.
- Garnish with bacon you cooked earlier.