*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Follow me on Pinterest:
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread your bacon out on cookie sheets.
- Place in the oven and bake, 7 minutes for regular cut and 9 minutes for thick cut bacon.
- Turn the slices over and bake for another 7 to 9 minutes, or until the desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove to a plate covered in paper towels to drain.
Now you know the secret to restaurant bacon that’s flat and evenly crisp. YUM! Bring on the breakfast!