*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pasta, bacon and cheese….umm, yes please!!! These Bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed shells are decadent. They melt in your mouth and the intense flavors of the bacon really marinate into the pasta. Okay, have I talked you into it yet? Oh I forgot to mention, they have garlic sautéed spinach too (optional of course, in case you have picky little ones). I consider these a dinner, or an appetizer. They even make a great lunch for the kiddos little fingers. 😉 Enjoy….
- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 20-25 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 32 ounces of ricotta cheese
- 1 package of bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4-5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- (Marinara or alfredo sauce is optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Boil pasta shells in salted water (cook 2 minutes less than direction say
- Combine ricoota cheese, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and mix
- Drain shells and fill with mixture
- Cut each piece of bacon in half and wrap around the shells (you can use a toothpick to hold it in place but it isn’t needed)
- Place all bacon wrapped shells in a 9×13 baking dish
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (until bacon is crispy)
- Add mozzarella cheese to top and bake for another 5-10 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with marinara or an alfredo sauce!