*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
There’s something I absolutely love about Macaroni and Cheese…I’m not sure if it’s the gooey cheese or just the fact that I’ve been eating since I can remember! This Bakes Macaroni and Cheese dish is such an easy and delicious side dish and even makes a perfect dinner. Enjoy eating this scrumptious dish… 😉
Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 lb Macaroni
- 2 (8 oz) Packages of Sharp Cheddar Cheese Chunk
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a Large Pot Boil Macaroni until tender.
- Shred your Cheese and set aside.
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add flour and mix until brown amber color (Make a roux).
- Add Milk and Whisk until thick.
- Add Cheese one hand full at a time.
- Mix until cheese is all melted and smooth.
- Place cooked macaroni in baking pan.
- Pour Cheese mixture over macaroni.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven
- Salt & Pepper to taste.