*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
My little ones love these banana pudding in jar treats. These are really easy to make and I love that each person gets their own portion. Just grab some vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding to put these together. Enjoy…
Banana Pudding in a Jar
- 2 sliced Bananas
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 cup crushed Vanilla Wafers
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Make pudding according to package directions and set to side.
- Get 4 4 oz Mason jelly jars.
- Put a 1/4″ layer of crushed wafers in bottom.
- Add a 1/4-1/2″ layer of pudding.
- Then a layer of bananas.
- Repeat the layers.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whip the egg whites with electric mixer on medium until frothy.
- Add the cream of tartar and increase the speed. Slowly add the sugar and whip until they form a soft peak.
- Spoon the meringue over the top of each jar sealing it to the sides.
- Bake the puddings for 5 minutes or until the meringue is puffy and brown.
- Cool on a rack for 1 hour and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.