*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
It can be so time consuming to come up with a creative and healthy meal for the kiddos lunch. So, I’ve come up with a ton of different lunchbox ideas for healthy and tasty little treats that your little ones will have a blast eating at school. Enjoy.. See MORE KIDS LUNCH Ideas Here!
Beach Themed Ham & Cheese Bento Kids Lunch
- 2 slices Honey Ham
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Pretzel Roll (or Hoagie Roll)
- 1 Boiled Egg
- 1 Raisin
- 1/4 cup Goldfish Crackers
- Leaf Lettuce
- 1/2 Orange sliced
- Blue Jell-O
- 1 Swedish Fish Candy
- 1 Lowfat Milk Carton
- Prepare Jell-O according to directions and pour in serving size containers and allow to nearly set.
- Add one swedish fish to each Jell-O container.
- Take Roll and notch out each side and the rear to create fish shape. If your bento is small, split roll in half first to make 2 fish.
- Notch out mouth and romove a small cirlce to create an eye.
- Place raisin in the eye.
- Split roll and add ham and cheese.
- Place lettuce into box to support fish.
- Place remaining ingredients into cups and place in Bento Box.