*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
One of my most popular recipes is my Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream White Sauce but we came up with another REALLY yummy enchilada recipe! This is a simple and delicious beef enchiladas recipe. It comes together pretty quickly and doesn’t require many ingredients. You could do this with shredded beef or ground beef. It’s a little easier to make with ground beef though so we tend to that. Enjoy!
- 3 cups Enchilada Sauce
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp diced Jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10-12 Tortillas
- 2 tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped Green Onions
- 2 tbsp chopped Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pour 1 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and add ground beef, jalapenos, cayenne and onion.
- Cook until browned and drain.
- Warm tortillas by heating in microwave for 1 minute.
- Combine ground beef mixture, 3/4 cup colby, 3/4 cup cheddar and beans.
- Place about 1/2 cup of mixture in center of each tortilla and roll.
- Place each, seam side down, in baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheeses and bake 20 minutes until sauce is bubbling.
- Garnish with cilantro, green onions and tomatoes.