Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’ve been looking for the best ever, chocolate chip cookie recipe then look no further and be sure to bookmark this recipe! I know, there are a ton of different recipes out there for a good ol’ chocolate chip cookie and you never know which one to make! Well, I promise you, (at least in my opinion and my families) this is the BEST cookie recipe out there. 😉 Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Yields about 30 cookies)
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp hot Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Semi Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water (this is a special trick to make them a little fluffier!)
- Add baking soda mix and salt.
- Stir in flour just until blended
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon tablespoon sized scoops onto prepared pan.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until edges are slightly browned.
- If you want to make sure you have chips on top, save 3 chips per cookie and place them when you pull cookies from the oven.