*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
What more can I say about this next recipe…Birthday Ice Cream cake..enough said! 😉 This stuff is delicious and actually has Birthday cake in it. This is really fun to make for a Birthday Party and you can still have cake with it if you want. Enjoy this delicious treat and be sure to make enough…it will go fast. 😉
Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- 2 cup cold Heavy Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3″ x 6″ chunk of Birthday Cake
- 2 tbsp Rainbow Sprinkles
- Place birthday cake in freezer overnight.
- Cut cake into roughly 1/2 – 1″ cubes.
- In a large bowl, whip cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk and vanilla.
- Add cake cubes and half of sprinkles to mixture and gently fold to distribute.
- Pour into a loaf pan.
- Distribute remaining sprinkles over top of ice cream mixture.
- Place in freezer for 6 hours.