*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I personally love making “cheese ball” recipes because there are so many different kinds you can make and they taste really good with crackers or even cookies. This Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball is fun and easy to make plus it will be a unique appetizer or snack to take to a party. Enjoy…
Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- 8 oz Cream Cheese unsoftened
- 1/2 cup Butter (room temperature)
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Smuckers Black Raspberry Simply Fruit
- 1 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- In your mixing bowl, combine everything but the chips, and beat until blended.
- Add in 1/2 cup Chocolate chips and mix to distribute.
- Place mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball.
- Freeze for up to 24 hours until it holds its shape.
- Pour remaining chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- Unwrap ball and roll it in chips to completely cover.
- Place on plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- Serve with vanilla wafer, graham cracker sticks, etc.