*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Here’s another fabulous no churn recipe! You can easily make this Oreo Ice cream and it turns out delicious. This is a great recipe to let the kiddos help out with. You may even have the ingredients right now since it doesn’t take much to make it. Enjoy!
No Churn Oreo Ice Cream
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 oz Oreos
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Crush 2/3 of cookies in food processor.
- Crumble remainder by hand to get variety of size pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk, heavy cream and vanilla on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk until blended.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Spread this mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.