Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins recipe
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
REPIN it here
Follow me on Pinterest
This Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins recipe is a great variety from the normal coffee cake recipe. It’s a little sweeter and the blueberries just melt in your mouth! These would also work great for a 4th of July party. Maybe place them on a red platter to kind of get the red, white and blue holiday effect!
- ¾ cup butter (1 ½ sticks)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 ½ cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, and egg until incorporated.
- Slowly mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Next, slowly add in the milk until combined.
- If mixture is dry, add in additional tablespoons of milk until moistened.
- Stirring by hand, lightly fold in blueberries to mixture.
- Fill greased muffin tins ½ full with batter.
- Once filled, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of flour and sugar mixture on top of each muffin batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Makes 12 muffins
Adapted from here