*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I always love coming up with unique, quick and tasty breakfast recipes! That’s exactly what this recipe is! These Blueberry Pancake Bites are perfect for the kiddos. We like to make them the night before and then store them in a bag that way the kids can grab them as either a snack or a yummy, quick breakfast! Enjoy….
Blueberry Pancake Bites
(Yield 20 pancake bites) Using Wilton 20 Cavity Donut Hole Pan (Which you can get HERE)
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 beaten Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 40 (1/2 cup) Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir together egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Fill each hole 2/3 full and press 2 blueberries in each cavity.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.