*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
Pin it below:
Follow me on Pinterest
I hope you enjoy this next recipe because it’s fantastic!! Brownie and Cream Mini Tarts…I mean what’s better than brownies and cream?! 😉
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 and ¼ cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup All-Purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 dozen premade mini tart shells
- Whipped Cream for topping
- ¼ c. chocolate chips (chopped) for topping
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together butter and milk chocolate pieces on low heat.
- Stir mixture until melted.
- Once melted, set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, cream together sugar, cocoa powder, and eggs.
- Fold in vanilla, yogurt, and salt.
- When mixture is combined, add in chocolate/butter mixture.
- Stir together by hand until mixture is combined.
- Next, add in flour and stir by hand until mixed.
- Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray and place one tablespoon of batter in each mini muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove from muffin tins and push into tart shells.
- Dollop each brownie tart with whipped cream and top with chopped chocolate.
- Makes 36-48 bites.