*Get more recipes from Raining Hot Coupons here*
“PIN IT” If you like it (by clicking the button below)…
Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan At Home?
YES! I love B-Dubs Garlic Parmesan Sauce. There’s never enough on my wings. Creamy, garlicky, and just a bit spicy, the sauce takes wings to a new level. I still love my traditional Buffalo wings, but B-Dubs has an edge on Garlic Parmesan.
Roast the Garlic for Garlic Parmesan Sauce
Simply roasting the garlic for the Garlic Parmesan Sauce gives the sauce a delicious mellowness amidst a strong garlic flavor. Roasting takes out the bite, while accentuating the sweet underlying flavors that make garlic one of the most versatile herbs in your cooking arsenal.
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/2 C mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 1 T corn syrup
- 2 T parmesan cheese
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 t thyme
- 1/4 t marjoram
- 1/4 t oregano
- 1/4 t basil
- 1/2 t red pepper flakes
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small baking dish, place the garlic and drizzle with the olive oil. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 20-25 minutes, until garlic is tender.
- While the garlic is baking, mix the remainder of the ingredients, whisking until smooth.
- When the garlic is tender, let cool about 5 minutes. Crush into the sauce using a garlic press or mashing with the edge of a knife.
- Mix well. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
- Toss with your favorite wings for a great, saucy dish