*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Oh my…GOSH!!! If you are a fan of those gooey, caramel filled chocolate cadbury eggs, then you NEED to try this next recipe. Seriously, it is so tasty and is so much like eating a cadbury egg. We love cheesecake around here and my hubby really loves these eggs so I knew this recipe would hit the spot! This is awesome all year around but especially good during Easter. Enjoy!
Cadbury Caramel Egg Cheesecake
1 Cup Graham Crackers (Crumbled)
3 Tablespoons Butter (Melted)
3 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
3/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Lemon Rind
8 Cadbury Caramel Eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 and move the rack to the center of the oven.
- In a medium size mixing bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs and butter with a fork until blended.
- Grease the inside of a 8” spring foam pan and tightly press the graham cracker mix to the bottom of the pan and 1” up the sides.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, on low speed until blended.
- Fold in the lemon rind.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-5 hours before you serve.
- Right before serving, crack open the Cadbury Caramel Eggs and drizzle the caramel over the cheesecake. Mash the leftover chocolate and sprinkle