*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
One of my favorite things about Summer is camping! I love everything about camping but I especially love the food that comes with it. With that being said, these campfire potatoes are delicious and super easy to make. I’ve been eating campfire potatoes since I was little and trust me, they are well worth making if you haven’t yet! 😉
- 1 1/2 lb New Red Potatoes
- 1 large Onion
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Slice potatoes and onion into 1/8 – 1/4″ slices.
- Place on piece of aluminum foil large enough to fold over and to be able to roll up edges.
- Top with garlic, butter, Worchestershire and cayenne.
- Fold packet over and roll edges to close.
- Leave on medium grill for 30 minutes or in 350 oven (in a pan to avoid messes) for 35-40 minutes.