Candy Corn Drink
*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
This Candy Corn Drink is AMAZING! Doesn’t it just look SO pretty? What I love about it is that not only does it look fantastic, it actually tastes DELICIOUS!
Believe it or not, it’s pretty simple to make and doesn’t need a ton of ingredients….trust me, it’s easier to make than it looks.
The kiddos think it’s very cool too! 😉
- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 2 Cups mango nectar (this is normally found in the Mexican food aisle or juice aisle)
- 1 Box of lemon-flavor gelatin (I use Lemon Jell-O)
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 3 1/2 Cups cold orange soda
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Candy corn for topping
- Start boiling water
- Add gelatin to boiling water and stir until disolved
- Stir in mango nectar
- Pour mixture into a clear 2 quart pitcher
- Cover and put in fridge for 3 hours (may take a little longer – you want it thick but not set)
- Gently pour orange soda in (TIP – This tip helps a TON, stick a wooden spoon right over top the gelatin mix and pour the orange soda with your cup touching the spoon, over top the wooden spoon so the soda runs down the spoon. Do this SLOWLY.
- Combine whipping cream and honey then mix with a beater for a few minutes until peaks form in whipped cream.
- Use a spoon to softly put the whip over the soda…it doesn’t sink like you’d think.
- Enjoy! (Stir before drinking)
Inspired by, Better Homes