*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
These caramel apple taquitos are actually really simple to make. I love making these as a snack for the kiddos. They are perfect for summer and the kids can make their own. You won’t need many ingredients (in fact, you may already have everything you need to make them). Did I mention that these are DELICIOUS?! Just be sure to use your favorite caramel to make it even tastier. Enjoy!
Caramel Apple Taquitos
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 5 oz Caramel Sauce
- 20 oz can Apple Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 9×13″ dish and set aside.
- Combine Sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
- Chop pie filling into small size pieces.
- Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
- Spread tortilla with thin layer of caramel sauce in the middle.
- Cover caramel with diced apple filling.
- Roll tortilla and place in prepared dish.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15 minutes of until golden and bubbling on ends.
Deana Deckard saysJuly 18, 2015 at 7:04 pm
These are some of tbe best and easyist re recipes I have seen. Tbank yoj so much.
coupons and deals saysMay 11, 2016 at 6:10 pm
Excellent post. I’m facing a few of these issues as well..
Bonnie saysDecember 31, 2017 at 1:18 pm
A very delicious Apple recipe. Fun to make too.
Ellen Harrison saysOctober 22, 2018 at 6:13 pm
These were delicious! I made my own caramel sauce instead of the jarred sauce. It was so tasty. Thanks for the recipe.
fortune faychild saysDecember 1, 2022 at 7:06 pm
How do you make it? i make my own no sodium carnal corn by stirring unsalted butter and honey in a skillet over a medium heat until it starts to firm up the coat the pop corn with it. i’ve wondered what’s in others carnal recipes.
Dixie Giest saysNovember 1, 2018 at 6:03 pm
Would love to try this recipe