Wow! Right now Educators can score FREE access to Headspace Plus!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
DIY Baby Wipes
*Get more FRUGAL Articles, tips and tricks from Raining Hot Coupons here*
DIY Baby Wipes
Baby wipes are great for there obviously use, keeping our babies clean and fresh! However, buying baby wipes on a regular basis isn’t always easy as it can really affect a weekly budget and the costs can really start to add up! So what’s the solution? Well, if you are looking to cut costs and want to know exactly what ingredients go into your baby wipes, it’s time to try making your own. Check out the instructions below and start making your own DIY baby wipes:
- 1 Roll Of Paper Towel
- 2 Cups Of Warm Water
- 2 Tbsp Of Baby Oil
- 2 Tbsp Of Baby Body Wash
- 1 Large Container With Lid
- Serrated Knife
- Using the serrated knife, cut your roll of paper towel in half. (Note: You’ll want to use a strong paper towel for this project)
- Take one half of the paper towel and place in the center of your container. Make sure your container will be able to seal tight with a lid.
- Mix together baby oil, baby body wash and warm water in a separate bowl.
- Pour liquid mixture over your paper towel, covering as much as you can.
- Seal the lid on container and flip it over. Let it sit like this for at least 5 minutes so the mix can soak.
- Once the wipes have sat, open the container and remove the paper tube from the inside of the roll.
- Now, simply pull on the middle, loose wipe in the center of the roll to make the wipes dispensable.
Check out these hilarious tees! Right now at Jane.com you can get these Funny Quote Tees for just $19.99! Plus shipping is FREE!
- Unisex sizing and fit: To see a size chart, scroll through the product photos.
- These are unisex sized, so the fit will be looser if you order your normal women’s size.
- To ensure you order the correct size and fit, you may compare measurements against our size chart.
- We recommend taking a tee shirt that you love, laying it flat, and comparing measurements.
- Our size chart measurements are taken while laying flat, not a circumference measurement.
Looking for a great gift idea? Right now at Jane.com you can get these Pressed Flower Dangle Earrings for just $12.99! Plus shipping is FREE.
Curated trinkets bring you a new selection of dangling earrings. Do you feel like you are missing something this season? Try these designs and we guarantee you will fall in love.
Wow! Right now at Jane.com you can get these Butterfly Resin Earrings for just $7.99! Plus shipping is FREE.
These colorful Butterfly Earrings give your spring style an upgrade. Featuring colorful simulated butterfly wings embellished with gold-tone, they are pretty they are petite and you can wear them with every outfit ensemble!
If you have been thinking about joining Amazon Music Unlimited, you will not want to miss this next deal! Right now you can get a 3 month trial for FREE! Wow!
Plus plans start at $9.99 a month (or $7.99 a month for Amazon Prime Members) and you can cancel at any time through your Amazon Music Settings.
Thanks, Hip2Save!This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
Calling all gardeners! Right now at Jane.com you can get this Eco-Friendly Butterfly Hanging Flower Garden Kit for just $19.99! Plus shipping is FREE.
Bring your garden, patio, deck, or outdoor living area to life with the butterfly hanging flower bag. Just fill your vertical flower bag with the provided quart of potting soil, sprinkle in the seeds, and watch the flowers grow. Then once the flowers start blooming enjoy the hundreds of butterflies that your flowers will attract.