*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
One of my favorite things about going to Olive Garden is that I don’t need to order dessert because I know I have something awesome coming instead…those chocolatey, minty and delicious Andes Mints!! That’s why I am so excited about this next recipe and if you love Andes mints then I highly recommend making this easy and quick Andes Mint Chocolate fudge! Enjoy…
Andes Mint Chocolate Fudge
(Print recipe below)
- 2 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chips, divided
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 4 drops Green Food Coloring
- 1 tsp Shortening
- 10 Andes Mints
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips with 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Spread mixture into pan and chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips and remaining condensed milk, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add peppermint and food coloring.
- Slice Andes Mints diagonally and set aside.
- Spread this layer over refrigerated chocolate layer and chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips with 1 tsp shortening in the microwave by heating 30 seconds and stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Spread over refrigerated layers. Top with Andes pieces.
- Refrigerate until fudge is set.
- Cut into squares.