*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Taste of the Islands Pork Chops
- 1 lb of pork chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 20 oz can of Pineapple (just the juice save the fruit for grilling)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 orange sliced or 2 cutie oranges sliced
- 1 clove of garlic
- Put your pork chops in a large zip lock bag or in the bottom of a glass pan.
- In a mixing bowl mix together your marinade (honey, pineapple juice, soy sauce, mustard, hot sauce, oranges, garlic and brown sugar).
- Pour over the pork chops, cover and place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. At this point you can take them out and bake them or grill on the BBQ.
- Cook till internal temperate of the pork is at least 145 degrees. Great served with grilled pineapple.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.