*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
I’ve been wanting to make these with the kiddos for awhile and finally got them up! These Reindeer Root Beer gifts are super, super cute and easy to make! These are perfect for gifts as well as fun snacks for the kiddos. You can use root beer for a kid-friendly version or try out some beer (they make the funnest packages that make these even cuter) to take to a Christmas or Holiday party. 😉
Root Beer Reindeer
- 6 Pack Bottled Root Beer
- 12 Wiggly Eyes
- 6 Red Pom Poms (1/4″)
- 9 Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Ribbon for Scarves (optional)
- Glue (either E6000 or Hot Glue)
- Glue eyes on bottle neck.
- Glue red pom pom nose just below eyes.
- Take 3 pipe cleaners and cut them in half, then cut each of these halves in half.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner just below the bottle cap and twist in the back and bring ends up to make main antlers.
- Take one of the quarter pipe cleaners and twist it about 1 1/4″ from end each main antler.
- Repeat this process for each bottle.
- If you would like, cut a piece of ribbon and wrap like a scarf around the bottle. Use a dab of glue to hold together.
- NOTE: If you use the E6000, it needs to set for awhile before it will be tacky enough to stick to bottle.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.