*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Holiday’s are always a perfect time to get your kiddos into doing arts & crafts. Plus, you end up getting a super cute keepsake and holiday decoration that is much more special than store bought ones. This Valentine Owl project is very easy and you may have everything you need already at home which makes it a very frugal project. Have fun making this cute decoration on the cheap…
DIY Valentine Owls
What you need:
- Used Toilet Paper Rolls
- Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes if you have them (you can also make eyes from paper and markers)
- Glue, I used Modge Podge
- Ribbon if you would like to hang.
What to do:
- Cut Paper to the width of your toilet paper roll.
- Wrap paper around toilet paper roll and adhere.
- Fold sides in to enclose top of toilet paper roll.
- Add Googly Eyes with Adhesive.
- Cut beak shape out of construction paper and adhere.
- Cut heart shapes out of construction paper for wings and adhere to sides.
- Adhere ribbon to top to form a loop for hanging (optional).