*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you know me well, you know I absolutely LOVE cheesy, garlic recipes…especially when it’s gooey cheese on bread! This cheddar bacon and garlic bread is full of flavor and the cheese just melts in your mouth. This is great as an appetizer or just with some pasta! Enjoy..
Cheddar Bacon Garlic Bread
(Print Recipe Below)
- 1 loaf French Baquette
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped Cooked Bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Onions
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bread into 1″ slices, but DO NOT cut all the way through the bottom.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix until blended.
- Spread this mixture between the partially cut slices of bread.
- Wrap loaf in foil and bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.