*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Oh my…GOSH! These cheesecake brownies are delicious, sweet and one of my favorite desserts to make for the adults “Birthday Cake”. My hubby loves cheesecake so he always gets excited when I make anything to do with cheesecake. This is a really easy recipe since it uses a brownie box. The rest is simple. Enjoy!
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs (or quantity called for on box)
- 1/4 cup Oil (or quantity called for on box)
- 1/2 cup Water (or quantity called for on box)
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Cherry Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Prepare brownie batter according to box directions.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and level.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add beaten egg and beat to combine.
- Gently spread cream cheese mixture on top of brownie batter.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Distribute cherries from pie filling around top of pan.
- Return to oven and bake additional 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on counter for 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate for several hours before cutting.