*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’re looking for a unique and super tasty dessert, then keep reading! This next recipe is made up of cheesecake, rice krispies and cherries…some of oy favorites! This is a perfect dessert recipe for the Holidays since it’s red and looks really nice when served up. It’s also very easy and quick to make (you may even have all the ingredients in your pantry). Enjoy
Cherry Cheesecake Krispie Treat Bars
- 6 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 10.5 oz Marshmallows
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Grease a 13×9 pan with butter.
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Allow to set about 4 minutes.
- Press mixture into prepared pan and allow to cool.
- Combine softened cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Pour on top of the cooled rice krispies and allow to set in the fridge for several hours.
- Top with cherry pie filling and refrigerate.
- After cutting, you can drizzle with white chocolate.
- Place chips in corner of zippered sandwich bag and microwave 45 seconds.
- Knead to make sure they are melted.
- Clip very tip of corner and drizzle.