*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
*Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
If you’re looking for a really yummy pie recipe then look no further because this recipe is delicious! Whenever I make this, it goes fast and everyone is always impressed. It’s a creamy, chocolatey, sweet cherry pie that just melts in your mouth. This recipe is great for parties, Valentine’s Day, little girls birthdays, etc. Enjoy, just be sure to make enough because it won’t last long. 😉
Cherry Chocolate Chip Pie
- 1 ready made Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1 1/4 cup Semisweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold whipped topping and pie filling into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.