*Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*
I love making this Cherry Kool Aid Pie because it’s super easy to make and very inexpensive. As most of you know, Kool Aid is cheap and most of us have some sitting in our pantry right now (I do!). There aren’t many ingredients you need to make this recipe and the ones that are needed are delicious, like sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping and Kool Aid! Enjoy!
Cherry Kool Aid Pie
- 8 oz Whipped Topping ( like Cook Whip)
- 1 pkg Unsweetened Cherry Kool Aid
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Beat together sweetened condensed milk, Kool Aid and Cool Whip until blended.
- Pour/spread mixture into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream before serving, if desired.